Friday 23 November 2012

Chicken cutlet rice for just 2 bucks!


By: Sugenya Manogaran


Chicken Cutlet Rice @ Ananas Cafe
Outram Park MRT Station
Price: $2.00
Rating: 3.5/5 stars


The price of this dish is usually $3.50 or above. Imagine my surprise when I came across this stall that was selling it for only $2.00.

Initially, I doubted the portion of rice I would get for this inexpensive dish.  However, I was wrong. With just the right serving of rice and fried chicken cutlet, you just need one plate to satisfy your hunger!  You can also “ up-size’’ your meal at just $3.00.

The rice was served warm, and the chicken was quite crispy. I requested for both lemon sauce and mayonnaise on my chicken, and the mixed taste was so delicious indeed!

Even served with just one cucumber slice, the overall appearance of the dish was still alluring. This is definitely one of the cheapest yet tastiest chicken cutlet rice you’ll ever find!  Don’t forget to grab yours! 

1 comment:

  1. is it halal? i was thinking of bringing baby mus for a chicken rice date!

    ReplyDelete