Saturday 19 January 2013

4 dishes 3 dollars!


By Abriel Tay


Lawn W6 side
Mixed Vegatable Rice stall
Price: $3
Rating: 4/5


I'm not sure of any mixed rice stall that charge 3 dollars for 4 dishes but I ordered egg, broccoli, chicken and tofu at the lawn mixed vegetable rice stall and was charged just 3 dollars! Value for money at it's best.

The thing that makes this dish even better is that it taste good too. I could eat the broccoli alone, something I do not usually do since I'm not a big veggie fan. I think I might even start to like eating broccoli! The chicken was sliced into bite-sized pieces making it easy to consume and the egg tofu was soft and tasty. There are many other dishes you can try at the stall and they vary their dishes day to day. So head down to lawn and get good tasting value for you money!

No comments:

Post a Comment