Tuesday 22 January 2013

Subway - a healthier fast food alternative



By Pang Wan Yee



Subway Singapore
Price: $5
Rating: 4.5/5



On Mundane afternoons, whenever I was craving for fast food, I’ll always go for the healthier alternative – Subway, to satisfy my cravings. To me, Subway is always another alternative to kill two birds with one stone, with the fact that it is both healthy and filling for my petite size at the same time!

Being a boring person, I will always order my all-time favourite Cold Cut Trio regardless of rain or shine! And Subway will never disappoint me, even when I patronise different subway restaurants in Singapore. Alongside with the lettuce, tomatoes as well as my favourite sauces; Mayonnaise and honey mustard, it complements the sandwich perfectly! What’s better than that is the fact of how affordable the meal is. Just by paying $5, (Only applicable to selected choices such as Cold Cut Trio, Veggie Delite, Egg Mayo, Ham and Tuna) you will be able to get a 6 inch subway sandwich, as well as a cup of drink.

So what are you waiting for! Try out this healthier alternative instead of unhealthy fast food such as McDonald’s, KFC, LJS, Burger King and what’s not now!

No comments:

Post a Comment