Monday 28 January 2013

Bagus Beef Noodles!





















By Jonas Tay


Block 226H Ang Mo Kio Ave 1
Street 22
Kebun Baru Market
Price: $4
Rating: 5/5!!!!


This Hong Heng Beef Noodle Soup & Laksa store has won many awards as seen from the photo above. It was even featured in magazines for its outstanding taste. Basically, this is a store which sells beef related food. However, I only tried the beef laksa and the beef noodles(soup) before. I would also strongly discourage you to try out the beef laksa as it is very bland.


























What kept me hooked to this dish is the soup and the beef. The soup is very tasty and I would always ask for extra soup. The beef is also very tender and is served with chili which makes it tastier. I would have this for lunch at least 3 times a week as it is that GOOD!!! Be sure to go early as this store closes around 3-4! This

No comments:

Post a Comment