Saturday 5 January 2013

Circuit road Carrot Cake


By Abriel Tay


Fried Carrot Cake
89 Circuit Road Hawker Centre
#01-124
Price: $2.50 / $3.00
Rating: 3.5/5


This carrot cake at Circuit road tastes good and if you look at the picture above, what you see are like pancakes over pancakes of fried eggy goodness.

Think pancakes are good in the morning? Pancake looking carrot cake are even better in my opinion! I'm not really a big fan of pancakes but I don't mind that this pancake-like carrot cake at all. There are around 4 to 5 "pancakes" in the 3 dollar plate and they are quite thick as well. The carrot cake was soft and the fried egg enclosing it simply enhance the taste of the dish.

I shared this with my Dad but if I were to eat this alone, I would probably be quite afraid of carrot cakes for sometime.

So, if you are a carrot cake fan and love having a whole plate to yourself, try this stall if you are around the area!

6 comments:

  1. If your dad isn't free, you know you can always ask me to share this plate of carrot cake with you, right? I wouldn't want you to be afraid of carrot cakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This carrot cake at Circuit road tastes good and if you look at the picture above, what you see are like pancakes over pancakes of fried eggy goodness. pakistani wholesale salwar kameez , wholesale pakistani salwar kameez online ,

    ReplyDelete
  3. replica radley bags click for more s7p54l2u35 replica bags wholesale india YOURURL.com x4r12n6z55 Louis Vuitton replica Bags replica bags wholesale india go to this site z7r56s6v75 bags replica gucci replica bags online shopping india

    ReplyDelete