Wednesday 9 January 2013

Draw your fill maybe?




Pictures from: Sourced
Article by: Jamie Loo


Cathay Cineleisure Orchard 
8 Grange Road, #B1-09 
Somerset, 239695

Pricing: Below $5.
Rating: 4/5




I really love noodles, so this is one of my personal favourite dish. You probably have seen many Pontian Wanton Noodle shops around, but my favourite outlet to have this meal will be at Cineleisure, Graffiti Café. If you haven’t been there, you might be happy to know that as its name suggests, you are able to contribute to its graffiti theme in the shop, and you are allowed to leave a message/drawing on almost every part of the shop!

Apart from all the fun you can have with your friends or loved ones, signing your names on the tables or even making fun of the next person that sits there, the wanton noodles there have been quite the talk in town!

The noodles are served in a very traditional rooster patterned bowl. And they taste so good, that when you finish the bowl of noodles, the well-seasoned soup is still warm. The portion is just right for someone like me, but fret not is you are an even bigger eater than me, because you can choose to add extra noodles!

I exceptionally love the chewiness of the noodles, and their fried wanton is freshly prepared, warm, and light in the mouth.

Need I say more? Head down to grab your bowl of noodles this instant! 

1 comment:

  1. I love wanton noodles.

    It brings me back to the time of the japanese occupation in singapore. I wasn't born yet but thinking about it makes me feel like all that just happened yesterday.

    I don't know what is it about wanton noodles that make me feel that way, but with every bite of the noodles and wanton and charsiew and veg, it gives me a flashback of the japanese soldiers invading our land and our singaporean men dying in concentration camps. It's horrifying.

    I hate wanton noodles.

    ReplyDelete