Thursday 17 January 2013

Get your Roti Kirai now!!!


By Cristie Kennedy


Republic Polytechnic
E-co Foodcourt
Malay Cuisine, stall 7
Price: $2.50
Rating: 4/5




Chicken curry, spicy and tingling with flavours, however do all things go well with this wonderful curry everyone loves?

This humble plate of Roti Kirai simply does. Priced at $2.50, you are treated to a generous serving of roti soft and warm. With the warm chicken curry to go with the roti, your tastebuds are in for a pleasant ride.

What I love most about this dish is the harmony of flavours between the roti and curry. Though I sometimes wish a bigger piece of chicken was given, I almost always end up feeling full. Found at the last stall of the Eco Canteen at Republic Polytechnic, this stall delivers delicious treats ranging from noodles to rice and its famous Biryani.

So next time you feel like having some good old Roti Kirai, head down here. The chicken curry and tender soft roti surely won't disappoint. Don't be shy to ask for more curry if you like too.

11 comments:

  1. Appearance isn't that appealing for consumption though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're being too critical. Would love to try it when I'm in RP again.

      Delete
  2. You can take more angles of the the food instead of just taking from the top view :) I like your blog's background picture, it is very lively :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous:
    Hi there, we appreciate your valuable feedback. We do hope to improve the appearance of the dishes to come.

    @ZiQian Cassiopeia:
    I do hope to take better angles of the dish for the next posts. Thank you for appreciation of our blog's background. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jared:
    Please do soon. The chicken curry is simply too good with the Roti!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cristie, can help me dapao this tmrw for second break then i pay you after that? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Favorite food in RP! Good review btw.
    Totally agree on the wishing for a bigger piece of chicken but always end up feeling too full part! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to try this the next time I go there! Its a must!

    ReplyDelete